We have three of these instruments in the lab. One of these instruments have been modified to allow introduction of reagent gases for ion-molecule reactions. Ionization techniques available on these instruments include: electrospray ionization (ESI), atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI), nanospray-ESI and atmospheric pressure matrix assisted laser desorption (AP-MALDI). Both instruments are also capable of multiplexed mass spectrometry when parts of the electronics are temporarily by-passed and replaced with other external electronic components.
- 3 Bruker Daltonics Esquire LC ion trap mass spectrometers
- 1 Bruker AmaZon quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometer
- 1 Bruker HCT Ultra quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometer
- 1 PerkinElmer Nexion Inductively coupled-plasma mass spectrometer with a Cetac laser ablation source
- 1 Mini 10 portable ion trap mass spectrometer
- 1 Bruker Autoflex III MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer
- In addition to these mass spectrometers, we also have full access to all mass spectrometers in the Mass Spectrometry Center on campus.
- Micro-Tech Scientific Nano-LC System
The instrument can be coupled directly with our Esquire-LC for LC/MS and LC/MS/MS experiments
- One Agilent 1260 Infinity, two Agilent HP 1100, and one 1090 HPLC System
These instruments can be used with a UV-VIS detector as a standalone or can be coupled directly to our Esquire-LC for LC/MS and LC/MS/MS experiments
- PTI-QM-4 2005SE