27. Combariza, M. Y.; Vachet, R. W. “The Utility of Ion-Molecule Reactions in a Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer for Analyzing Metal Complex Coordination Structure,” Anal. Chim. Acta, 2003, 496, 233-248. (invited for special issue on young North American analytical chemists)
26. Danell, R. M.; Danell, A. S.; Glish, G. L.; Vachet, R. W. “The Use of Static Pressures of Heavy Gases Within a Quadrupole Ion Trap,” J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom., 2003, 14, 1099-1109.
25. Vachet, R.W.; Callaway, M.B. “Characterization of Cu(II)-Binding Ligands from the Chesapeake Bay Using High-Performance Size-Exclusion Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry,” Mar. Chem., 2003, 82, 31-45.
24. Lim, J.; Vachet, R. W. “Development of a Methodology Based on Metal-Catalyzed Oxidation Reactions and Mass Spectrometry to Determine the Metal Binding Sites in Copper Metalloproteins,” Anal. Chem., 2003, 75, 1164-1172.
23. Chaparro, A.L.; Vachet, R.W. “Tandem Mass Spectrometry of Cu(II) Complexes: The Effects of Ligand Donor Group on Dissociation,” J. Mass Spectrom., 2003, 38, 333-342.
22. Hartman, J.R.; Vachet, R.W.; Pearson, W.; Wheat, R.J.; Callahan, J.H., “A Comparison of the Gas, Solution, and Solid State Coordination Environments for the Copper(II) complexes of a Series of Aminopyridine Ligands of Varying Coordination Number,” Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2003, 343, 119-132.
21. Glish, G. L.; Vachet, R. W. “The Basics of Mass Spectrometry in the 21st Century,” Nature Reviews: Drug Discovery, 2003, 2, 140-150. (invited)